IT Manager at Core Digital Media
- Responsible for overall maintenance, troubleshooting and support of the office systems and peripherals, while meeting SLA’s.
- Establish and foster a positive and collaborative high-performance team culture with focus on customer service
- Responsible for effective coaching and development of direct reports; Manage and drive team performance and productivity
- Responsible for asset inventory, management and software distribution.
- Develop, implement, and maintain IT service desk policies and procedures as per best practices.
- Forecast, plan and manage future expansion of office systems.
- Responsible for office system security and compliance.
- Responsible for office system upgrades and installations.
- Responsible for Office Hardware & Peripheral/Office system Software.
- Responsible for vendor management for office systems software and hardware.
- Develop reports on helpdesk team’s productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with operations and network team.
- Provide off-hours support and systems maintenance, both scheduled and unscheduled, as required.
- Maintain documentation and continuously improve all office systems and support processes.
- Build Deploy and Manage Windows Servers in a VMware based environment.
- Strong people leadership as well as technical management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Single Sign-on/OKTA, Two factor Administration (Duo)
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, AD, Azure AD, Group Policy, Certificates.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SCCM
- Extensive experience with PowerShell
- Windows and Mac OS
- Extensive experience with Office 365, Exchange 365 configurations and Microsoft Teams
- Extensive experience with Virtual Server (VM, fileserver)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with administration of mobile devices, remote access, systems imaging, and virus/malware removal
- Working knowledge of networking, wireless, servers, telecom and security principles.
- Knowledge of Exchange servers and multi-site Exchange topology.
- Experience with enterprise backup and recovery processes.
- Ability to identify/research and troubleshoot issues stemming from multiple sources including Hardware, Software, OS, and Network equipment.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki Wireless Appliance(or equivalent system), and experience with Cisco phone systems will be plus
- BS/MS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting help desk operations including people management (at least 3 years of system admin hands on experience).
- Security and compliance minded individual subscribing to least privilege and best practice methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Proven track record working in fast-paced environment.
- Self-Starter & demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.