IT Helpdesk Engineer at GoodRx
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a technical guru to act as our internal expert for all things helpdesk. This individual must demonstrate a good balance of technical knowledge – hardware and software – and the ability to educate and empower our diverse team. This role will report to the IT Manager and will be responsible for ensuring we have the systems, practices and tools in place to service the team and continue to make GoodRx a great place to work.
- Partner with IT Manager to provide day-to-day technical support to 200+ employees (80% Mac and 20% Windows environment)
- Assist end users with routine technical requests and requirements and document processes used to resolve issues
- First tier support for software issues, VoIP office phones, printers, internet access, etc.
- Take ownership of client issues and escalate as appropriate
- Procure and deploy IT hardware to end users both on-site and at remote locations, as well as reclaim used hardware and keep accurate inventory
- Assist IT Manager and HR department with smooth user onboarding/offboarding process
- Other duties and projects as assigned by IT Manager and Director of Security
- 1-2 years’ experience providing IT support or degree in a related field
- Strong desire to learn new technology and skills to grow professionally with the company
- Strong customer service, time management and problem solving skills #didyoutryrestarting
- Excellent understanding of computer hardware, operating system functions, and components
- Mac OS X and Windows 10 software troubleshooting and configuration skills
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office, and cloud based applications
- Experience with JIRA, Slack, JAMF, DropBox, Asana, Cisco, Palo Alto, or HP Aruba are good to have
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.