Inventory Specialist at SNACKNATION
!Sorry, this job was removed at 7:38 a.m. (PST) on Monday, December 9, 2019
We own the products that help people make everyday moments feel big and big moments feel better. Our snacks mean everything to our members, and our members mean everything to us. We are seeking an organized, motivated and responsible inventory specialist to join our amazing team. Main role will be to manage Inventory through our ERP system and primary objective to maintain inventory levels to meet daily distribution demands while minimizing excess supply.
- Oversee and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Tasks: Work Order creation, Inventory adjustments, Inventory Reporting.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle countsReview documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and recordsReview operations schedules and production requirements to ensure inventory levels are to par.
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology - Word & Excel.
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Minimum of one year of related experience warehousing, or logistics and managing inventory.
- Familiar with ERP system.
- Netsuite experience is a plus!
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after.
If you're a wellness-loving professional that wants to do impactful work, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. You'll be surrounded by good people wanting to do amazing work and make an impact in our booming CPG space. We promise to help you find your better you.
Read Full Job Description