Inventory Control Specialist - Retail at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:06 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 14, 2020
As Inventory Control, you have the incredible responsibility of ensuring products are in their proper place. You account for the network’s entire inventory. You make sure the inventory and stock teams have the support, knowledge, and resources required to maintain product availability, complete inventory tasks, and keep warehouses and retail stores organized as new products and orders are consigned and acquired. You're in constant contact with the Operation’s leadership team, sharing data about the status of products and orders. You enjoy identifying problems, finding their root causes, and building solutions.
In this role you will:
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance of high value product process
- Execute regular FC cycle counts. Resolve and reports variances
- Audit and ensures compliance with proper storage of Fakes and controls
- Identify and Resolve issues with products in-transit
- Identify/resolve issues with incorrect status products on shelves
- Training employees on inventory handling including picking, shelving, & storage standards
- Create and implement inventory SOPs for training and compliance
- Actively seek problems related to product and orders status
- Thrive on problem solving and creating solutions derived from data extrapolation
- Proactively collaborate with other departments to accomplish inventory related goals
- Highly skilled in remote support for multiple locations that include a high capacity of inventory.
- Proactively document, compile, and communicate relevant data on orders and processes using SQL and other data tools
- Execute research to propose new hardware to integrate into Flight Club’s inventory and fulfillment practices
- Create a feedback loop for newly implemented processes, procedures, and tools
- Deliver consistent accuracy results of 99% or higher of FC products
- Identify root causes of loss based on FC data
We are looking for:
- Proficient use of MS excel/ Google spreadsheets
- Knowledge and integration of technology used in fulfillment centers
- Experienced in building forward solutions by quickly and accurately diagnosing problems related to orders and processes
- Strong background in maintaining a high volume of inventory
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an inventory control setting – sneaker industry is a plus
- Experienced in order fulfillment, fulfillment support, order picking and all inbound/outbound mechanisms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Problem solver with accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible schedule with ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work while standing and walking and be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Strong knowledge of the sneaker industry is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and other data is a plus
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description