Information Security Architect at Relativity Space
Team and Role Overview:
We are looking for an Information Security Architect to join our growing team at our headquarters in Long Beach, CA. In this role, you will be part of a team supporting our company’s efforts in designing and implementing a world class Information Security Architecture across our printing and rocket manufacturing teams. You will be responsible for designing, engineering, and supporting all aspects of Information Security for our company, working closely with engineering, legal, and IT teams to implement robust controls and create meaningful security instrumentation.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives:
To help us secure our rapidly growing 3D printing capabilities and rocket manufacturing, as an Information Security Architect at Relativity, you will
- Enhance Relativity’s Information technology team to support our rapid growth across multiple sites.
- Ensure continuous compliance with ITAR regulations.
- Design strong controls to enforce Information Security policies.
- Detect, research, analyze, prevent, and mitigate threats to our systems, users, and data.
- Ensure we continue to implement and follow best practices across our systems and infrastructure to achieve our mission and goals.
To be successful in this role, you should have 10+ years of experience as an Information Security Professional, ideally in a mix of small-to-midsized, high-growth environments as well as large enterprise environments with a heavy focus on technology, engineering, and manufacturing. Prior experience in managing security in complex cloud environments, container security, Windows AD, network infrastructure, endpoint security, data analysis and instrumentation, and a deep passion for hands-on technical problem solving are critical. You thrive in ambiguous environments, are passionate about technology and finding ways to automate tasks, and have an untiring focus on excellent results.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, information security) and 5+ years of experience in system administration/engineering.
- Expert working knowledge of cloud security architecture and tools.
- Expert working knowledge of Windows AD system security.
- Expert working knowledge of network security including firewalls, 802.1x (NAC), and traffic analysis.
- Expert working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Expert working knowledge of SIEM.
- Deep knowledge of Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR).
- Strong experience with vulnerability and patch management.
- Strong experience with data classification and Data Leakage Prevention (DLP).
- Demonstrated experience with DevSecOps.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Expert knowledge of PKI.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Master’s degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, information security), and 5+ years of experience in system administration.
- Expert knowledge or certification for Azure cloud security.
- Experience with regulatory compliance mandates such as ITAR, PCI, or HIPAA.
- Experience performing penetration tests.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.