Head of Logistics at Appetize
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:38 a.m. (PST) on Friday, October 11, 2019
Are you a talented supply chain/logistics professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions? As the Logistics Manager, you are essential in the success of the Operations team.
Appetize Technologies, Inc. is looking for a qualified Head of Logistics to join our growing Operations Team. This role is a blend of Asset Management, Warranty Servicing, Sourcing, Order Management, Shipping and Tracking. Candidate should have strong problem solving capabilities and embrace challenges as we continue to grow as an organization.
You will play a vital part in developing a polished and cohesive approach asset management and logistics from hardware sourcing to implementation. You will also work closely with Product, Sales and Finance as we develop our next-generation solutions in the Mobile Point-of-Sale space.
- Manage day to day Logistics and Supply Chain operations, including asset management, warranty replacement/RMA, ordering, assembly and shipping of POS Hardware to fulfill Client orders.
- Manage leasing and warranty programs to continually increase efficiency and minimize costs
- Work closely with Sales, Finance and the Operations team to develop forecasts and ensure accuracy and timely delivery of correct hardware for installation.
- Implement systems and process for Inventory and asset management, forecasting, and RMA
- Supervise Asset Management and Logistics staff and other asset management processes and Analysts, partnering with Procurement, Finance and Operations teams.
- Assist management in implementing appropriate technology and processes to improve accuracy and efficiency of asset receipt and distribution over the long term
- Responsible for coordinating with Finance to perform regular inventory audits and manage inventory to company standards.
- Develop new and enhance existing operational models in order to improve efficiency, customer experience, and drive potential savings.
- Act as subject matter expert on hardware products and usage in-market
- 8+ years of general logistics, asset management and supply chain strategy experience
- Experience working with hardware manufacturers to develop new solutions and bring to market
- Asset Management and Tracking expertise, along with experience with RMAs
- Strong negotiation and project management skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills including written and verbal communication with both internal and external audiences
Appetize, the Los Angeles based Point-of-Sale technology company, is serving its modern ordering and payment technology to over 400 enterprise businesses. We're a a fast-growing and disruptive technology company that is steadily replacing legacy point of sale systems in the sports and entertainment, education, and professional industries. Appetize marquee venues including, Madison Square Garden, US Bank Stadium, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Live Nation and the New York Yankees. Appetize redefines the ordering and payment process through its POS, handheld, kiosk, and inventory products for operators, as well as its mobile ordering platform for fans. For more information, visit www.appetizeapp.com.
Read Full Job Description