Things you're good at
- Mobile banking: you’re an industry veteran and know the mobile banking space inside and out.
- Startups: you live and breathe the startup culture and can help drive the culture in a key area of the business.
- Leadership: people look up to you, and you can build a formidable team.
- Metrics: you measure everything, and you get in the weeds when it comes to analytics.
- Organization and attention to detail: as the driving force behind handling money for people, your attention to detail and organization skills are excellent.
- Full responsibility for the Cash product’s P&L
- Lead business development efforts to manage external partnerships
- Continuously develop initiatives to improve the product
- Build a team to launch banking
- Work directly with the executive team to ensure that the needs of the entire business are constantly being evaluated.
- Develop the infrastructure to operationally manage and scale, including team structures, technology, and sustainable processes and procedures
- Document user needs and input into product development
- Manage the operations of the product
- 5+ year proven track record working in a startup with leadership experience
- Deep experience in mobile banking
- 4-year BA or BS degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bonus: skills with business intelligence tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Heath, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch