Front Office Coordinator
Do you love people?
Do your friends consider you the warmest person they know?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment?
We are seeking an even-keeled, hardworking and fun-loving individual to act as a gate keeper for the best company around! This person will not only man the front desk, but they will help out with a variety of tasks and must be flexible and adaptable. No task is too small for you! Some typical responsibilities: answering phones, processing incoming packages, performing office supply & snack orders, preparing and scheduling conference rooms, and greeting/assisting interviewees and guests.
You may also be involved in the new hire process which would include scanning documents, sending out welcome emails and assisting new Scorpions by getting them set up and integrated into the company.
As you can see this job is quite diverse so each day is chock-full of new experiences and scenarios. You won’t be bored!
Pay: Hourly + Bonuses
- 2+ years of experience as a Receptionist/Office Manager
Attributes: Level-headed, kind and flexible.
- Experienced working with the MS Office Suite
- Comfortable handling a multi-lined phone system
- Enjoys forming relationships
- Great with multi-tasking and very organized
- Reliability is key; must be available M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm