Front Desk Coordinator
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- The candidate will be punctual and responsible for front door coverage from 8:30 AM until 5:30 PM daily. Breaks and coordinated time away will be covered and communicated internally with the direct team.
- Greet all guests with a warm welcome and a friendly face, coordinate the entire guest experience, from initial hello to making sure that visitors needs are met during their experience in our offices.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and forward calls appropriately; retrieve and forward voicemail messages.
- Sign-in guests, assure the NDA is executed and assign them with the appropriate security badge for their office visit.
- Serve as a general information resource for all callers, visitors, and employees. Provide appropriate public information to inquiries regarding the company and the workplace.
- Provide employees with key information regarding expected visitors, telephone extensions, office events, and all other ad hoc inquiries.
- Respond to in-person and ticketed requests from employees and management.
- Proactively maintain cleanliness within the front desk area and daily build up of clutter in the kitchen area.
- Coordinating our vendor relationships with our HQ Office Manager.
- Receive packages and schedule pick-ups from UPS, USPS, FedEx, and local courier.
- Maintain kitchen area and restock food as needed, ensuring that there is fresh and available coffee, and working alongside the dayporters.
- Coordinate daily lunches for all employees with our contracted Catering Service (Mon-Thu) and ensuring that food is delivered and available each day as scheduled.
- Assist the Headspace W.X. Team with upcoming internal and external office events, happy hour, and catered lunches as needed.
- Interact with the landlord/building management team and/or neighboring tenants as the need arises from day to day.
- The successful candidate will be very well versed in all of our IT equipment and software and will be expected to manage the day to day operations of the conferencing and inter office connectivity. (Headspace is also open to consider training on software and equipment)
What you’ve accomplished:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in reception/front desk/office management capacity or in a customer facing role.
- Proven ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, maintaining an attitude of anything is possible and knowing how to prioritize tasks and projects
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive approach to the work you do & interactions you have
- Highly effective communicator, verbally and in writing, with employees of all levels
- Team player & collaborative approach to work
- Highly organized project management skills showing accomplishments with managing budgets and schedules
- Ability to self-monitor your “at work” schedule and allow flexibility around the greater needs of the office and the personnel who work on the team