Facilities Manager at Laserfiche
At Laserfiche, we aim to foster collaborative, creative and inspiring work environments. The Facilities Manager focus is to bring our spaces to life while overseeing and maintaining daily operations with the highest standards of excellence. Your creative self is organized, efficient and customer-centric. You seek opportunities to make things run smoothly and efficiently.
Enthusiasm, dedication and cooperation are part of your professional DNA—all with the intent to build and maintain office campus that facilitates some of the world's most cutting edge technologies.
You will manage the industry-leading facility services that help make Laserfiche a great place to work from how we create collaborative workspaces, provide energizing food experiences, to delivering inviting environments where our employees can do their best work.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Manage new construction projects, building capacity planning and expansions, and office moves/adds/changes (MACs).
- Manage new and existing leases and maintain all property records for Laserfiche U.S. and international offices
- Manage third-party vendors to provide products and services on time, on budget, within scope and expected high-quality; this includes requirements analysis, scope of work definition, vendor selection and contracting technical oversight of vendor performance and vendor bill reviews
- Identify ways to balance exceptional service delivery while optimizing costs (e.g., construction, rent, utilities, security patrol, janitorial services, insurance and other areas) through vendor negotiations and service delivery management
- Create global and localized standards for all aspects of facilities construction, maintenance and management, and implement programs to monitor for continuous improvement and compliance.
- Coordinate with HR, IT, Legal and other departments on life/safety, emergency response, crisis management, disaster recovery and business continuity management initiatives
- Communicate program information and updates to our employees using various forms of Laserfiche tools
- Support a variety of business functions, including financial, procurement, vendor management, transportation programs, and general office services. Find innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery
- Provides general oversight of daily operations of office(s) in all areas of workplace services, including reception, physical security, mail systems
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to implement yearly initiatives and programs. Work with Leadership teams to communicate upcoming initiatives and managing the change to ensure success
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in facilities management, hospitality, corporate services, property management, and vendor management
- Ability to travel 20% of the time to sites within campus portfolio, as well as for regional meetings, trainings and summits
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, lighting, HVAC, fire/safety, BMS, and networking systems (i.e., cabling, hi-tech AV, physical security network)
- Experience with building construction and maintenance, along with knowledge of permitting and inspection processes, and fire code and life/safety requirements
- Experience managing a facilities/operations team
- Ability to handle multiple requests, work in a fast-paced environment, and be responsive to customer requests/service issues. Ability to think outside the box and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the table
- Ability to manipulate data and draw business conclusions. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of common business software programs, and familiarity with Laserfiche applications. Excellent communication and presentation skills
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***