Facilities Coordinator at NBCUniversal (Remote)
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact .
What You'll Do
- Support vendor engagement, set up and management including pricing requests, scheduling and delivery
- Lead a variety of facility related projects from initial requirement identification, through scope, schedule, and budget development, through project completion
- Respond to multiple types of help and service requests including production office, administrative office, basic break/fix service calls, moves/adds/changes of equipment and furniture and otherwise as needed.
- Serve as primary point of coordination for mail and shipping functions, including inbound and outbound, sorting functions, postage, pick up notifications, invoice discrepancies, returns, quality problems with suppliers, pricing requests, scheduling, project tracking, and vendor management.
- In conjunction with others, place purchase orders with suppliers for the procurement of material and supplies as required to meet quick demand and turnaround times
- Perform regular building and grounds inspections to ensure property is well-maintained and proactively identify issues for resolution
- Maintain and update project and major activities calendar
- Help inspect and prepare vacated spaces so they are move-in ready for new employees or tenants
- Assist with Sustainability initiatives from time to time as may be identified.
- Build and maintain the best possible relationships across the studio lot with key clients and employees so that you are the 'go to' person to get things done
Let's Talk About You...
- Customer Service Champion- No request is too big or too small, you put customers and our people first
- Impeccable attention to detail- You bring customer requests to life by organizing the team's daily work plans and scheduling commitments. The studio operations team will excel with your keen attention to work due dates and schedule commitments
- Communicates with ease- Comfortable working across various departments (production services, vendors, client services) and functions (EHS, security, finance) to get jobs completed
- Executer- You are a self-start who aims to get things done, finding creative ways to solve challenges no matter how perplexing they may first appear!
- Juggler - You know how to manage multiple tasks and priorities and move them all along effectively while keeping stakeholders updating and informed
What You Must Have...
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 4 years of prior experience in relevant facilities capacity
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge of general facilities operations
What Would Make You a Stand-out:
- 4-year college degree in related field
- Professional designations such as FMP, CEM, PMP
- Experience with MEP, Smart Building, building automation & plant experience
- Project management experience
Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.