Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
With a focus on supporting the team fabricating components, integrating assemblies, and performing end-of-line checkouts, the Expeditor will join an elite team tasked with developing new hardware alongside engineers, and reliability and safely building production volumes of product to sell to customers. In addition to assembly tasks assisting the team building hardware, the Expeditor will own parts used in assembly on the manufacturing floor, from storage locations to in the hands of Assembly Technicians - including on-floor storage, tracking, and organization. The Expeditor will also own hand and power tools for all build and development spaces, including stocking, maintenance, and tracking.
- Prior experience handling hardware in a fast-paced environment such as time-sensitive shipping, high volume manufacturing, or similar
- Prior experience with inventory management and/or line restocking in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Proficient with common hand tools and light power tools
- Proficient with computer use (standard browser, word processing & spreadsheet applications)
- Working knowledge of common electrical and mechanical components in integrated mechanical assemblies
- Able to follow assembly instructions
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Prior hands-on experience with kit, model, or experimental aircraft builds
- Forklift certification
- Piece part fabrication experience including sheetmetal (waterjet, press brake, etc.), and subtractive manufacturing (machining)
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!