Greater LA Area
What is nok?
nok's circular supply chain enables scalable "try-at-home for free" product experiences for consumer brands. Our proprietary infrastructure across major cities enables us to host same day deliveries and return pickups of trial products straight to and from your home.
nok quickly turns around returns of these items at the end of the trials so they can be sent to the next trial customer (in less than 24 hours)...greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce and doubling up as a new and intimate experiential marketing channel for brands. We are bringing the experience of a physical store inside your home.
We are backed by Moonshots Capital, Greycroft Capital and Village Global and are launching across the United States with world-renowned brands and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
B2B website: www.nokbrands.com
B2C website: www.trynowclub.com
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and procedural tasks to support our company’s C-Suite.
To be successful in this role, you should be highly-organized, exhibit excellent time management skills, and be able to operate independently and without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support, and will become a core part of our team.
- Assist the C-Suite in completing important and time sensitive tasks
- Act as the primary point of contact among external senior executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Help manage and facilitate our professional network
- Format information for internal and external communication and distribution – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Manage calendars, organize meetings, appointments, company events, and business trips
- Office management and select bookkeeping activities
- Conduct select screening interviews on prospective candidates and assist with recruiting processes
- Implement and maintain procedures and administrative systems
- Carry out specific projects and research assigned by the Executive Team
- Prior work experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Personal Assistant or similar
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and take projects from conception to completion
- Extremely detail oriented
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competency in using digital tools (Microsoft Office, Task Management software like Monday.com or Asana, Google Drive, etc.)
- You appreciate an independent but highly collaborative way of working with a lot of responsibility from day one
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.
Read Full Job Description