PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, and keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work
How you will contribute:
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide our executives with the tools and resources they need to stay on task, manage their calendars, and free up time to focus on growing our business.
You will Support the Executive team by managing day to day activities. This will be a combination of both business and personal related tasks. This role requires flawless execution of administrative activities including coordination of internal and external meetings, assisting with food orders, calendar and schedule management, domestic and international travel, expense reporting as well as miscellaneous ad-hoc projects.The ideal candidate brings a high attention to detail, organization and follows through.
Skills you'll bring:
- 3-5+ years experience supporting VP level executives
- High proficiency in G-Suite tools.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, time and project management skills.
- A proven ability to manage multiple executive calendars while taking into consideration calendar priorities based on release cycle, fiscal calendar, current projects, customer fire drills, and team needs.
- Strong oral and written communication. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners is a requirement.
- Ability to establish a strong, strategic partnership, with our executives and immediately improve day-to-day efficiency
- Ability to work independently, under high-pressure, in a deadline sensitive environment and be able to resolve a variety of complex requests and issues simultaneously.
- Project management skills of intermediate complexity.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to offer suggestions and improvements to processes that work effectively across a range of personalities.
Why you're important to us:
This role is a key driver in organizing our executives daily administrative tasks and allowing them to be laser-focused on the success of the business. Through your commitment to timelines, schedules, planning, and execution you will assist with creating new streamlined processes to improve and increase efficiency.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need to attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.