Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles - we’re the smarter way for people to shop and save money online. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions of people save when they shop online and we’re hiring! We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Los Angeles team and partner with our Chief Technology Officer and Chief People Officer. We’re seeking a self-motivated, quick-thinking, and creative person who can manage busy calendars, travel schedules and effectively communicate and collaborate across the entire business.
What You’ll Do:
As an Executive Assistant at Honey, you will:
- Provide day-to-day partnership to the CTO, CPO, and other executives on the team
- Effectively manage and prioritize meetings, events, travel, and ever-changing schedules
- Work cross-functionally to establish relationships throughout the organization and effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Arrange domestic and international travel itineraries
- Provide support for personal calendars as needed
- Plan team events
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business, human resources or a similar field
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Given you’ll be partnered with the Chief People Officer, confidentiality is of the utmost importance
- Strong knowledge and experience working with G-Suite (i.e. Google Calendar, Google Slides, Google Sheets)
- You have a keen awareness and ability to anticipate needs or potential roadblocks and plan for these
- Organization and multi-tasking is something you pride yourself in
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience coordinating travel
- Strong example of the behaviors and values of Honey
- The desire to work and have fun in a fast-growing business that also has incredibly nice and smart people
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.