JOB SCHEDULE:Full Time (Administrative AND Personal Duties Required)
REPORTING STRUCTURE:Reports directly to the CEO (A high profile television actress)
LOCATION:Los Angeles, CA
- Arrange meetings, travel arrangements, transportation, and VIP gifts
- Perform general office administration duties including answering, screening and rolling calls, maintaining the office, filing, distributing mail, dispatching couriers and ordering project supplies etc.
- Manage an accurate running log of inquiries and items for follow up
- Maintain calendar
- Serve as the liaison between the talent and all external clients
- Update and maintain social media accounts
- Attend and take notes at meetings as requested
- Work in tandem with key stakeholders to execute decisions made by talent
- Draft routine correspondences and conduct basic research
- Work alongside the production team to deliver necessary assets
- Assist with personal matters and/or running errands as needed in the Los Angeles area such as ordering and picking up meals, maintaining PO Box, coordinating laundry etc.
- Be responsive and available at all times including occasional travel on evenings and weekends
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 4+ years of work experience supporting a celebrity or executive, preferably in the entertainment industry but all industries welcome to apply as long as you’re well versed in high pace, high stakes work
- Proven understanding of Los Angeles & key players in the entertainment industry
- Unparalleled organizational skills that reflect the ability to execute multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Proficient in Apple Suite, Excel, Microsoft, Dropbox etc.
- The following statements must unequivocally apply to you:
- Communication is my JAM. People, time, places, details-I’m in!
- I feel naturally attached to my phone & computer.
- I constantly exhibit a high level of professionalism & confidentiality.
- I’m a proven conduit of information. I excel at knowing who needs to know what, when they need to know it and why.
- I’m flexible, thoughtful and never afraid of a challenge.
- I work until I get it right.
- My team describes me as proactive as opposed to reactive.
- I love people and I’m eager to learn from the best.
- I’m at my best on strategic, focused and fast paced teams.
- I’m prepared to pass a background check and send 3 professional references who can’t wait to corroborate the qualities above!
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience
Occasional travel required. Frequently requires use of hands and fingers to write and manipulate telephone & keyboard. Must be eligible to work in the United States.
The aforementioned job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties & responsibilities but rather a clear snapshot of the opportunity as it presently exists.
The Coaching Factory is a Corporate Training & Development Firm based in Los Angeles, CA. We systematically propel our C Suite & Celebrity Clients forward in business. The Coaching Factory is conducting this official executive search on behalf of a celebrity client, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you believe this opportunity is for YOU, please send us your résumé right away- we’d love to hear from you!