Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring!
At Honey, we believe that a world that is fair works better for everybody. Every day, we're driven to create a reality where the distribution of value is not tipped in favor of any one individual or company. We’ve built a community over 13 million strong that uses the collective insights of our users and members to power tools that allow everyone to shop smarter, together.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to support 3 executives. This role will interface with the executive team as well as the internal Honey team. The person in this role will have a high level of discretion and confidentiality. Multitasking will be your greatest strength as you juggle the needs of our CEO, CFO and COO.
What You’ll Do:
As an Executive Assistant at Honey, you will:
- You will provide a high level of administrative support to our CEO, CFO and COO
- Manage day to day calendaring and scheduling of meetings with the senior leadership team across the organization
- Work cross functionally to establish relationships throughout the organization
- Arrange domestic and international travel itineraries
- Effectively prioritize meetings based on organizational need and availability of the executive team
- There may be some personal assistant work also required in this role
- You will plan senior leadership events from time to time
- Support, manage and create powerpoint/google slides as needed
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in communication, business or similar field and 1 - 2 years of experience in a support function
- You have been in a past position where you were trusted with highly confidential information
- Strong knowledge and experience working with G-Suite. (i.e. Google Calendar, Google Slides, Google Sheets)
- Organization and multitasking is something you pride yourself in
- You have experience coordinating travel as well as creating clear itineraries
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.