Factual is the location data company the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide support to two or three senior executive leaders, including our CEO. The ideal candidate is organized, positive, and a highly motivated individual. You will help optimize the efficiency of your executives through prioritization and collaboration. You will also provide a full range of administrative support including: scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, organizing travel arrangements, processing expense reports, and assisting with special projects.
You possess the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with tight deadlines in a dynamic environment, and have a real passion for details. You enjoy working collaboratively across the organization, but you are also comfortable working independently. You exercise good judgment and discretion in a variety of situations.
What you'll do:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and a couple members of our executive team including managing complex calendars, scheduling conference calls, meetings, and appointments
- Assist with the set up and coordination of presentation materials of our bi-monthly and quarterly all-hands meetings
- Organize and coordinate multi-office meetings across several time zones
- Prioritize and organize emails and keep the team apprised of ongoing items
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the executives’ schedules are followed and respected
- Arrange complex domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas with back-up options; compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the executives across all departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the senior management team
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Draft multiple correspondences for internal and external communications
- Actively prepare the executives you support for meetings
- Handle confidential and sensitive matters and information with discretion
- Manage ad-hoc projects with enthusiasm
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting C-level management
- Strong preference for tech industry or startup experience
- Someone who is “tech savvy” with a strong proficiency in and thorough knowledge of Mac/Apple products, Gmail, Google docs, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Ability to stay calm and confident during high-stress situations
- Resourceful, creative and solution-oriented
- Have a strong sense of integrity
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
Please submit a cover letter telling us about yourself, your expert admin skills and explain why you are passionate about this role.