- Maintain Katerina’s calendar and appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Liaise with internal staff and other executives as relates to availability or needs from the CEO.
- Key point of contact for CEO’s office: responsible for organizing and prioritizing all communication in and out of the office.
- Project manage as needed; assist in developing systems and processes to improve organizational efficiency.
- General administrative duties: preparing and processing expense reports, coordinating travel arrangements, mailing, drafting correspondence, filing, etc.
Who You Are
- A project manager. You’re consistent, structured and organized when it comes to taking on complex tasks and situations.
- A strong communicator. Significant interpersonal skills. You can manage relationships and tough executive-level conversations with tact and precision.
- Analytical. You’re informed by data. You understand how to utilize qualitative information to support impactful decisions.
- Detail-oriented. You understand that the little things add up. Attention to detail is in your nature, you enjoy being precise and accurate but this doesn’t stop you from working quickly.
- Flexible. You understand that a startup CEO’s life is unpredictable. You’re able to maneuver in order to support her in all facets of her life, whatever the situation.
- Problem solver. Things are not always going to go as planned. You have the calm demeanor to operate and make decisions under pressure and in tight timelines.
What You Need
- Education: BS/BA preferred, equivalent experience also accepted.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience support C-level executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone.
- Experience communicating with executives from all industries. Experience communicating with investors and board members highly preferred.
- Strong project management experience, the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at one time.
- Experience with basic financial reporting.
- Ability to process invoices, process expenses and simple accounting principles.
Why Ritual?Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We are dedicated to creating a brand that speaks to a healthy, clean, and no B.S. lifestyle. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective and backed by real science. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.