Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Providing Executive Assistant support to CEO, CRO, COO and CFO
- Managing and maintaing calendars and schedule meetings, conferences, and calls
- Arranging travel and create itineraries for both domestic & international travel
- Working closely with members of our management team and business partners
- Staying updated on executives’ priorities on a daily basis
- Communicating calendar changes to those affected in a timely manner
- Serving as the bridge of communication between executives and other departments within the organization
- Completing and reconciling invoices and expense reports
- Completely owning special projects; and continually explore opportunities that add value to the organization
- Handling occasional personal requests
- Helping organize industry events, including event schedules, restaurant reservations, and verifying travel arrangements
- Receiving and screening telephone calls
- Assisting with company correspondence (i.e. company-wide emails, process office/employee requests and needs)
You Must Have
- A college degree is preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of experience assisting senior level executives, preferably c-suite executives in marketing, a startup environment, advertising, public relations, analytics, or tech
- High ethical standards and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Comfortable interfacing with executives
- Highly organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Experience scheduling and managing multiple calendars
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to handle pressure and prioritize tasks
- A team player spirit with a positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities
- Ability to form strong professional working relationships with various personalities
- The knack for working well under pressure with a positive, can-do outlook
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and maintain excellent organizational skills
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.