Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually during and post COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, are able to work from home unless otherwise specified.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 9 employees to 100+, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Assist our Co-founder/CEO Michael in completing important and time-sensitive tasks
- Help manage and facilitate our professional network
- Format information for internal and external communication and distribution – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Coordinating/booking every detail of travel including flight, hotel and car service
- Support by managing projects between departments and founder
- Assist with email management, meeting confirmation, and other scheduling responsibilities for high-priority matters
- Ownership of calendar coordination with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle highly sensitive material and information with discretion and confidentiality
- Assist co-founder with personal items as they arise
- 3+ years of experience in admin support/EA/project mgmt. for a founder and/or CEO
- Proficient in Google Suite, Slack, Project Management Tools (Asana, Trello, etc.)
- You enjoy being detail-oriented & organized
- You are creative when challenges arise
- Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy lifestyle
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program