Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage business-related tasks for the team, such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes and other organizational tasks.
To do this role properly you should very organized, have a detailed understanding of the Google Drive / Microsoft Office suite, be tech-savvy, fast at solving problems and have years of experience as an executive or administrative assistant.
- Organize and draft important executive emails
- Organize calendars, manage tasks and book meetings for executives
- Route emails and phone calls to the correct department
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents and reports
- Help prepare for meetings and record meeting minutes
- Make travel arrangements for team members
- Manage office operations
Requirements and expectations
- 3-5 years of experience as an executive or administrative assistant to a VP
- A natural people-person: positive mindset, high energy, outgoing personality
- Polished and professional written/verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy with an ability to use email, automation and task management toolsExceptional organizational skills
Bonus if you have
- Experience at a B2B and/or SaaS company
- Experience at a growth stage company
- Experience with Salesforce and analytics tools
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description