Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage business-related tasks for the team, such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes and other organizational tasks.
To do this role properly you should very organized, have a detailed understanding of the Google Drive / Microsoft Office suite, be tech-savvy, fast at solving problems and have years of experience as an executive or administrative assistant.
- Organize and draft important executive emails
- Organize calendars, manage tasks and book meetings for executives
- Route emails and phone calls to the correct department
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents and reports
- Help prepare for meetings and record meeting minutes
- Make travel arrangements for team members
- Manage office operations
Requirements and expectations
- 3-5 years of experience as an executive or administrative assistant to a VP
- A natural people-person: positive mindset, high energy, outgoing personality
- Polished and professional written/verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy with an ability to use email, automation and task management toolsExceptional organizational skills
Bonus if you have
- Experience at a B2B and/or SaaS company
- Experience at a growth stage company
- Experience with Salesforce and analytics tools
Who we are.
We are a young and growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.