Executive Assistant to the CEO
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support to the Chief Executive Officer. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
Why We Need This Role
We are looking for a vibrant, smart and energetic person to keep our Customers, Team and CEO Smiling! This role will be based in Los Angeles and will coordinate with our teams in London, Tokyo and New Delhi. We need someone who is dedicated, understands how to get things done and also maintains privacy when handling sensitive matters for our CEO. The role will cross over between responsibilities to the Company and to the CEO personally. The underlying objective is to reduce the administrative burden on the CEO so that they can function at a strategic level more effectively. The role requires someone who is immensely on the ball, solid with technology, vibrant and fresh thinking and has a can-do-attitude.
Why You Should Join
We are disrupting the software engineering industry, growing our global presence, and working with big-name partners to continue our rocket-like trajectory. In everything we do, we believe in pushing the boundaries of conventional thinking, to look at every problem differently and to move beyond tried and tested routes. We enable our customers to build without limitations and we encourage our people to do the same with our products, our culture, and their own limitless career paths.
- Passionate about loosely held values and ideas. We want someone who has experience but is not blinded by the path already taken.
- The Executive Assistant reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for providing executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- Maintaining calendar. Arranging appointments, meeting schedules.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and preparation of reports for decision making
- Responsible for Expense management - personal and official.
- Coordination of daily/weekly/monthly/annually management activities
- Data Management of the CEO's Office.
- Cross-functional Executive Support & special projects. Reporting & Project Management.
- Confidential Correspondence, Communications & Co-ordination between different executive groups across the board.
- Managing Accounts & Book Keeping.
- Creating and Editing Presentations.
- Managing Travel and being the operating leader for all travel company wide.
- Manage CEO’s personal agenda, errands, financial reporting and special projects
- Above and beyond will also be required to run special projects, which can include launch or taking over any particular business function in times of transition or otherwise.
- Strong use of Excel and Google Docs
- Strong Presentation and Design Skills including spoken/written English
- An ability to answer emails on behalf of Senior Executives
- Strong understanding of Finance.
- Japanese / French useful.
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place