Executive Assistant To CEO
About REX - Real Estate Exchange, Inc.
REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup founded in Los Angeles. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers. Having proven the effectiveness of the REX model in 2016 and grown rapidly in 2017, REX is expanding nationwide in 2018.
As part of our social mission, REX sets aside a portion of all income from selling homes to fund homes for families in dire need. It is our mission to contribute one home for every 50 homes we sell. We’ve started in Sihakouville, Cambodia, where we partnered with World Housing and the Cambodian Children’s Fund to help homeless families get back on their feet.
About the position
REX is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant. This person will directly support the CEO as the company grows internally and expands geographically. This person will manage calendars, set meetings, provide quick communication of necessary information, coordinate travel, and have an ongoing awareness of schedules. REX is set to become one of LA’s next billion dollar startups and this role is a unique opportunity to have a major hand in that goal.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Heavy calendaring and schedule management
- Represent CEO in email and phone communications
- Act as a liaison between CEO and high-level external stakeholders
- Travel coordination and arrangements
- In-house meeting preparation and accomodations (ordering lunch, setting up presentations, validating parking, etc.)
- Act as the gatekeeper and use critical thinking skills to qualify potentially valuable networking conversations
- Perform duties as needed on an ad hoc basis
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5 years in an Executive Assistant role for high-profile executive
- A high sense of urgency, and ability to take on multiple projects and deliver them on time in a very fast-pace work environment
- Strong emotional intelligence as it relates to business
- Experience managing business and professional calendars, meetings, and travel plans
- High energy and ability to work proactively and anticipate needs
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with high-level external stakeholders
- Experience with gatekeeping responsibilities such as fielding unexpected phone calls, emails, and unplanned office visits
Compensation: Competitive salary with an equity stake in this fast growing tech company.