OPSkins/WAX is seeking an Event Coordinator to manage the planning and execution for OPSkins/WAX industry events, executive speaking engagements, tech meetups, and recruiting events. The Event Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating logistics and booth set up as well as managing event timelines, vendor relationships and venue logistics.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, extremely organized individual with a proven track record of planning and executing industry events within the tech space.
- Event and logistics planning, including event communication, site selection, booth set up as well as hotel, travel and transportation booking, and scheduling offsite meetings, dinner reservations and special engagements for company executives.
- Works with cross functional teams and external vendors on all events related needs
- Represent OPSkins/Wax at industry events and conferences.
- Develop and execute event registration and or “save the date” blasts.
- Research industry events and make recommendations on upcoming opportunities and speaking engagements.
- After each event provide recap of what worked and what didn’t, so we can continue to improve processes.
- 2+ years of event planning within the tech space, preferably for a high growth startup.
- Professional experience planning and booking domestic and international travel and accomodations.
- Experience coordinating logistics for conference and industry events.
- Experience building and maintaining internal and external partnerships.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Resourceful, self-starter with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- 25% domestic and international travel is required.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Gaming or blockchain/crypto event experience.
- Extroverted personality!