EDI Technical Project Manager (CA) at 3PL Central
As an EDI Project Manager, you are tasked with the responsibility of guiding our customers through the setup of EDI connections. This includes scoping, implementing, educating, and providing feedback. If you are ready to come to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in the logistics industry, we want to talk to you!
This very high performing team is quickly expanding and is looking for people who take personal pride in helping others learn new skills and adopt new technology. If you are the patient, empathetic, and absolute rock star customers are always raving about – apply!
As an EDI Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for scoping, analyzing, designing, and executing EDI projects for “pre-wired” and custom connections. This role will also be responsible for the management of large, existing customer project portfolios and will act as the primary liaison with internal teams for all your customer projects including sales, product, integrations, and support teams. The EDI Project Manager will also create documentation, training material, and workshops for internal and customer audiences in addition to providing technical support to current project members and internal teams as needed.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
- 3+ years’ experience managing technical projects
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems and/or Logistics
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- The ability to effectively translate business requirements into technical solutions via actively listening
- Experience working with (administering a plus!) iPaaS software solutions like Celigo, Boomi, or Workato
- Experience with SFDC, Teamwork, Office Suite, Postman
- Practical understanding and application of EDI Standards (X12, XML, CSV)
- Working knowledge of retailer compliance including routing guides, UCC/GS -128 labels, and process flows
- Practical understanding and application of Restful APIs