Convoso is a customer-first company and we are currently looking for a fast-paced, Director of Technical Customer Support coming from the SaaS space to lead and grow the team. You will report to our Chief Product Officer and become a product expert in order to lead a team of passionate Technical Customer Support reps responsible for troubleshooting technical issues and responding to general product questions. You’re passionate about solving problems while providing a world-class customer experience.
Who we are:
Convoso is a provider of omnichannel contact center software which dramatically increases customers' contact and lead conversion rates. We back the power of our advanced dialer with the human touch of a dedicated product expert. This invaluable combination delivers higher conversions with less outreach.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building scalable and repeatable processes and training programs to bring new hires up to speed quickly, and increase your team’s overall knowledge in troubleshooting and solving technical customer issues.
- Troubleshoot customer’s technical product issues and respond to “how to” questions via phone, email, and live chat.
- Partner with QA and Engineering to resolve escalated technical issues from customers.
- Serve as the final point of escalation for all technical customer support representatives.
- Ensure that all system outages are responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain and proactively update the product knowledge base on troubleshooting and product-related questions.
- Provide coaching and identify learning opportunities for new and existing team members.
- Implement, measure, and report on department metrics, to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate and work with senior leadership to set direction and lead team meetings.
- Analyze data trends, identify and recommend process, policy and system improvements resulting in increased customer satisfaction and team health.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in a Leadership role in Technical Customer Support
- 2+ years of experience in troubleshooting and supporting a technical software/SaaS product
- Experience hiring, managing, and leading a team of 10 or more
- Managing Case Management and CRM systems such as Zendesk and Salesforce
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop innovative recommendations and solutions
- Excellent planning, organizing, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Self Starter who takes initiative to do whatever it takes to achieve objectives and goals
- Ideally has experience with telephony/voip technology
Work perks worth the hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 (k) employer match program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- A team of highly experienced colleagues
- Casual office environment
- Fully stocked kitchen (vegetarian-friendly)
- Catered family lunches together (Every Friday)
- Monthly Massages
- Your birthday off