Director of Client Training at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL is seeking a talented Director of Client Training to join our fast growing organization. You will join WELL’s Client Success team and will report directly to our VP of Client Success.
Training lays the foundation for WELL’s Client experience and their ultimate success with WELL. The purpose of this role is to develop a Client Training Program to support the success of new and existing clients while increasing implementation efficiency. You will be responsible for creating a learning and training strategy that includes client-facing training materials on feature functionality and supports the effective use of WELL for all current and prospective clients.
- Architect the vision, strategy, and execution of customer training initiatives.
- Develop a high-tech and low-touch training environment that streamlines the customer onboarding process and supports continued success.
- Produce on-demand e-learning training that is repeatable, scalable, and efficient to empower new and existing clients and reduce internal load on the Client Success team.
- Collaborate with the internal product and client-facing teams to identify the most impactful training initiatives to support the company’s mission and growth.
- Build a team of innovative training developers to execute on the training program vision.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in adult education or equivalent experience
- 8+ years working experience in technology organizations with a focus on training
- 3+ years people management experience; proven track record of growing teams
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Proficient in data and analytics
- Knowledge of the fundraising process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Healthcare industry knowledge preferred; payor or provider side experience
- Knowledge of integration and interface concepts across healthcare
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. For this role, we are open to candidates that would like to relocate to Santa Barbara, or those that currently reside within the United States that are seeking a permanently remote role.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
MacBook Pro provided
Unlimited vacation/PTO and a flexible work schedule
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.