Director of Carrier Experience at NEXT Trucking
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:49 p.m. (CST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Facebook, Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals. NEXT is looking to make waves - getting BIGGER, BOLDER, and BETTER by adding a Director of Carrier Experience. We are looking for a dynamic, out of the box thinker to ideate, create, build and scale a world class carrier experience. We want you to define the gold standard for carrier experience and redefine excellence across the board! As the Director of Carrier Experience will own every aspect of the carrier experience from carrier onboarding to carrier quality. If you are looking for the opportunity to make dreams a reality we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Build, train and nurture carrier onboarding and carrier quality team
- Develop carrier experience playbook to improve carrier onboarding experience, enhance carrier quality and increase carrier retention
- Work cross-functionally with marketplace, brokerage, accounting team to ensure world class carrier experience
- Align the carrier experience team with our product vision and product strategies
- Align the carrier experience team with NEXT’s “trucker first” mission
- Drive product usage and performance
- Work with marketing and product team to develop a best-in-class benefits program for drivers that is integrated into NEXT’s product(s)
What You'll Need To Have
- 10+ years of experience in operations management or management consulting
- Extensive experience in building and scaling operations teams
- Experience developing and deploying organizational strategies and OKRs
- Desire to work in fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong ownership and show a willingness to roll-up your sleeves
- Highly analytical and data driven; Six-sigma or lean production certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean and organized data appropriate for intended audience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master's degree a plus
- Passionate about disrupting an $800B industry
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description