Director of Amazon
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 330+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Launching & leading a department dedicated to Amazon feeds, listing optimization & ads management
- Developing and executing strategies relating to Amazon merchandising, fulfillment, and customer experience
- Managing and monitoring Amazon department P&Ls to achieve company financial goals
- Responsible for growing the Amazon department team and expanding its service offering
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve our Amazon service through in-house automation solutions or third-party platforms
- Growing an already established partnership with Amazon
- Monitoring and tracking the overall client growth on Amazon and developing best practices
- Creating & maintaining an internal training program for new hires and other departments
- Supporting sales trainings & pitches with prospective clients
- Managing our top Amazon accounts
You Must Have
- At least 3+ years of Amazon management experience with both vendor and seller central platforms
- An understanding of the pros/cons of Vendor and Seller Central as well as identifying situations where sellers should utilize both
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Amazon landscape and how it affects/compares to other digital channels (SEM, Social, etc)
- An understanding of the Amazon flywheel
- Knowledge and experience of how different categories, fulfillment methods, and selling platforms affect profitability
- Experience with growing brands and profitable sales on Amazon
- Solid working experience with Vendor Central management including, but to limited to Vendor Central programs, price negotiations & Amazon Retail Analytics Premium
- In-depth knowledge about Amazon display and how it affects the purchasing funnel
- Experience in influencing product discoverability through advertising, product page optimizations, and product rating aggregations.
- Working experience with G Suite
- 1+ years of Personnel management experience