About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is redefining how data is exchanged for the new age of data sharing, security, and consumer privacy through decentralization. We allow institutions to share information directly among themselves to verify identities and reduce fraud - all while protecting consumer data.
Working at Spring Labs is about being part of a collaborative team, comprised of some of the most talented people in the industry. You would be welcomed into a fun, inclusive environment where we care as much about our employees as we do about our product.
We're currently seeking a technically savvy Customer Engagement Manager who has a proven track record for driving results.
The Customer Engagement Manager (CEM) will work with customers to integrate into Spring Labs protocol, and to help identify opportunities for new products with existing customers. This role will be responsible for building and fostering exceptional customer relationships, implementing success programs that drive revenue and exceptional client on-boarding/training, while minimizing churn. Additionally, the CEM will provide insights on client-to-business interactions, drive to improve customer experience through product support, while effectively handling customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills, is organized and analytical, possesses an aptitude for learning new software products, and communicates effectively.
● Help manage customer on-boarding, to include technical integration, vendor review, and post-implementation support across a portfolio of clients
● Create and manage KPIs and scorecards to track customer success, to include timelines, key milestones, and product usage by client
● Analyze customer data to improve the customer experience
● Respond to customer inquiries, following through to resolution
● Based on customer feedback, recommend new product features
● Actively contribute to product design and product development
● Host product demonstrations for customers
● Evaluate and make improvement to tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in customer-facing communications, customer service, contact center management, and/or program management
- 2+ years’ experience managing a partner relationship focused on customer support operations
- Strong project management skills, in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- High aptitude for learning new technical products and software
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.