Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager will be responsible for leading client services and across the team’s client base, and also for encouraging repeat sales and recurring revenue. Our clients are incredible brands like Netflix, Goop, Drybar, and more. You are a tour de force when it comes to managing executive-level relationships and driving overall account satisfaction, growth, and retention. You aren’t afraid to upsell a client and build a long-term relationship that helps the business generate revenue. You will be expected to be a leading expert in a product-focused company and fast-moving industry.
- Oversee 10-20 client partner relationships, ensuring campaign success and progress
- Create persuasive narratives using data to convince clients to increase their campaign size and frequency, working closely with members of the Sales and Campaign Strategy teams.
- Be well-versed in both our Pro and Platform offerings, and be able to sell the right new products to your current clients. Communicate regularly with clients, building a strong partnership and understanding their needs as the partnership grows.
- Be an industry expert, constantly learning about ways to improve our client services and product offerings in the marketing tech community.
- Work closely with Campaign Strategy team to ensure the campaign is hitting goals and deadlines for the client.
- Represent the clients’ needs and goals to the internal team at Heartbeat
- Be a creative problem solver - develop, test, and optimize new client retention strategies
- Evangelize Heartbeat’s unique vision and product offering within the LA tech community
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partners’ expectations and new platform feature sets/reporting
- Drive thought leadership by creating and presenting case studies and articulating relevant data to clients and internal team members
- Provide weekly updates on client satisfaction, repeat business, and overall Squad goals
- Collaborate with other Heartbeat departments to ensure best-in-class project execution and high client retention rates
For this role, you’ll have a $50-60k base with a huge upside from commissions. You’ll be eligible for bonuses and commissions that have unlimited potential for growth (no cap). Current CSMs range from $70-$130k in yearly pay.
Before applying, please take a look at our website getheartbeat.co and do some digging on the business. We're looking for someone who is hungry to take an already exciting startup to the next level, and to be a part of changing the way brands interact with their consumers.
More About Heartbeat
Founded in 2016 and current at 24 employees, Heartbeat is a social marketing technology that helps brands build communities of eager brand loyalists, activating everyday consumers to create trackable influencer-style marketing campaigns, answer survey questions, and engage with brand content. With both full-service and self-serve options, Heartbeat can help organizations of all types and sizes achieve their marketing goals.