Client Success Associate
WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
We are looking for an energetic, creative problem solver to join our hyper-growth company.
WELL recognizes the value that our Customer Service team brings to the company. As the face of the company to most customers, the Customer Service team gets the opportunity to build a strong customer experience and lasting relationship with our customers. We are looking for a creative problem solver to join our Customer Service team.
If you are passionate about working with customers and have an interest in Healthcare Technology, this is the perfect position for you!
YOU'LL LOVE THIS ROLE IF:
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
- You are energized by interacting with and helping people. You see yourself as people person.
- You know that everyone has trouble sometimes, and seek to empower and educate our customers.
- You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There’s always a better way.
- You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side.
- You bring solutions to the table not just problems. (But you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong).
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
- You're be excited about triaging, prioritizing and communicating client asks into the organization.
- You want to be the voice of the customer at WELL. You're a strong advocate for customer asks!
- You're interested in being part of a fast-paced, high growth tech company
- You're an over-communicator who loves interacting with all sorts of people.
- You thrive in a diverse environment!
- You have technical aptitude. You're interested in developing solid basic SQL and analytics skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) in a technical support, account management or implementation role
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner.
- Familiarity with remote desktop, help desk and ticketing software a plus (eg. Zendesk, JIRA)
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office