Client Success Associate II
WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
WELL recognizes the value that our Client Success team brings to the company. As the face of the company, the Client Success team gets the opportunity to create a strong customer experience and lasting relationships. We are looking for an energetic, creative problem solver to join our high performance team. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of relevant experience and is looking to join a hyper-growth company. If you are passionate about working with customers and have an interest in Healthcare Technology, this is the perfect position for you!
YOU'LL LOVE THIS ROLE IF:
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
- You are energized by interacting with and helping people. You see yourself as a people person.
- You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There’s always a better way.
- You bring solutions to the table, not just problems. (But you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong.)
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
- You want to be the voice of the customer at WELL. You're a strong advocate for customer asks!
- You thrive in a diverse environment!
- 2-3 years in a technical support, account management, or software implementation role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- Familiarity with help desk and ticketing software a plus (eg. Zendesk, JIRA)
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office