Chief of Staff at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:27 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
GOAT Group is looking for an exceptional Chief of Staff to support core business operations and strategic initiatives. Reporting directly to the CEO and Co-Founder, this individual will work in close collaboration with key business stakeholders as well as 3rd parties. The ideal candidate has strong executive presence, sound business judgment, is highly analytical, detail-oriented, organized, and an excellent communicator.
In this role you will:
- Lead and / or support special projects and strategic opportunities, as needed
- Serve as a thought partner to the CEO and internal “consultant” for potential opportunities
- Plan, organize, and run monthly leadership meetings, taking detailed discussion notes, documenting decisions, and following up on action items in a timely manner
- Oversee the creation of detailed monthly business analysis reports, summarize performance, and extract insights and implications for the executive team
- Closely collaborate with the analytics team for ad hoc reporting / dashboarding and various analyses
- Conduct industry research and analysis at a global level and summarize in weekly communications
- Collaborate with the CEO’s direct reports on identifying areas of opportunity for the business and taking action, where appropriate
- Assist with preparing materials for Board of Directors, All Hands, and 3rd party meetings, as needed; maintain core external-facing presentations / documents
- Regularly monitor the CEO’s email to identify action items and ensure follow through
- Manage the executive assistant and other members of the growing executive office team
We are looking for:
- A holistic understanding of key performance drivers and core cross-functional operations within marketplace, eCommerce, and / or retail businesses
- 5+ years of consulting and / or general management experience preferred
- An ability to work seamlessly across all functions and levels within an organization in order to efficiently drive collaboration and results, while building trusted relationships
- Strong critical thinking skills and analytical capability; must innately be in tune with business performance
- Sound business logic and judgment that guides recommendations, decision making, and actions
- Strong communication skills, with experience presenting to executive leaders and 3rd parties in a professional setting
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Experience managing small teams and fostering talent within a fast-paced environment
- An ability to easily adapt to changing requests and initiatives
- A strong EQ
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description