Chief of Staff at NuORDER
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:34 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 16, 2019
NuORDER is looking for a Chief of Staff reporting directly to the Co-CEOs playing a trusted, close, and right hand role. You will get a crash course in running a global b2b software company that is experiencing exceptional growth.
This person will regularly interact with the executives, senior team members, and Board of Directors of the Company. The ideal candidate will have the ability to balance multiple priorities and perform to an exceptional level in a high-intensity work environment (sometimes with little direction). You must be ambitious, an incredibly fast learner, and thrive on driving projects to completion.
In this role, you will often be the glue between multiple parties and departments helping the flow of communication. You would be comfortable being the voice of the Co-CEOs to help close information gaps and generate conclusions. You can summarize and streamline data and information for quick digestion and action by the Co-CEO’s.
The goal of the role is to help maximize the effectiveness of the Co-CEO’s time and in turn be a major support of company achievement.
This position is located in Los Angeles, CA and will involve both domestic and international travel.
- Execute flawlessly on special projects and effectively project manage various cross department dependencies that involve the Co-CEO’s.
- Play a key support role at meetings (proactively drive meeting preparation, ensure flawless quality of follow-through etc).
- Taking meeting notes / creating meeting action lists.
- Ensure all meeting actions are being followed and haven’t been lost in the shuffle of day to day work.
- Enhance internal efficiencies and communications by establishing scalable processes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive projects to completion- no project is too big or too small.
- You will jump in proactively and help any team member answer any information gap or avoidable roadblock.
- Drafting and management of internal and external communications.
- Scheduling high-priority meetings and coordinate executive calendars.
- Tracking high priority initiatives for the executives.
- Interacting with Board of Directors on behalf of the executives.
- Coordinating cross-functional, organization-wide projects or initiatives.
- Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data and making recommendations.
- Creating systems and processes to streamline operations.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years experience in either management consulting or an operating role at an early stage company.
- Track record of success supporting and partnering with executive-level operators.
- Digital fluency and meaningful exposure to tech.
- Action driven with a high sense of urgency that’s balanced with strong attention to detail, quality orientation and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet overlapping deadlines.
- You love project plans.
- A true blend of process orientation and creative thinking and problem solving.
- Independent and proactive with the proven ability to thrive in an unstructured environment through resourcefulness and a dedicated work ethic.
- Humble and self-motivated and equipped with an entrepreneurial, positive, can-do attitude.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent EQ (emotional intelligence) and the ability to anticipate needs and expectations.
- A natural collaborator, true team-player with low ego and a proactive disposition.
NuORDER is the fast-growing, venture-backed startup changing the way industries do business. An enterprise-class, wholesale e-commerce application, NuORDER helps brands run their businesses in a smarter, smoother, more efficient way. NuORDER is an innovative two-way sales solution and marketplace that allows brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business online. Eliminating the need for pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers brands to sell more in less time and allows retailers to make purchases more effectively. In short, NuORDER is e-commerce for wholesale.
Read Full Job Description