If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
The purpose of this job will be to drive key elements of the Go-To-Market Strategy, explicitly for the commercial side of the business. The main areas of focus will be Service, After Sales, Logistics & Fleet Management, Quality and Durability, Warranty, Partnerships, Program Planning and Distribution Strategy among other things. The job will consist of cross-functional teamwork between Design, Quality, Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing, Growth, Corporate Strategy and Marketing for additional strategy development and execution. Success will be driven by achieving key milestones for the aforementioned subject matter, and successful vehicle entry into the U.S. Launch Cities.
The role fits within the Growth Team with focuses on the commercial and Go-to-Market elements of the business, with supporting cross-functional work with Design, Quality, Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing, Corporate Strategy and Marketing.
- Assist in Completion of Go-to-Market Strategies for 4 Vehicle Programs for U.S. Launch Cities
- Complete Service, Parts & After Sales Strategy for 4 Vehicle Programs
- Complete Go-to-Market Plan for 4 Vehicle Programs
- Complete Product Quality Strategy/Standards Program for 4 Vehicle Programs
- Complete Warranty and Strategy for 4 Vehicle Programs
- Complete Logistics, Fleet Management & Distribution Strategy for 4 Vehicle Programs
- Secure Necessary Partnerships to Support Fleet Services for 4 Vehicle Programs
- Complete Customer Care Center Strategy and Rollout for 4 Vehicle Programs
- Complete Full Setup and Launch of Service, After Sales and Distribution Network to Support U.S. Launch Cities
- Bachelor’s Degree / M.B.A. Preferred with Areas of Study Focused on Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical), Business Strategy / Development, Finance and Management
- Relevant Commercial Experience in the Automotive and/or other relevant Technology Sector(s), multiple Preferred, with a Minimum of 5 Years of Supporting Work
- Relevant Experience with a Focus on Go-To-Market and Business Strategy along with all of its Supporting Elements
- Proven Track Record of Successful Product Launches and Support in the Aforementioned Industries
- Relevant Experience with Developing and Implementing Customer Service, Warranty Tracking, Parts Tracking, Service and Logistics Systems
- Successful Experience Managing a Team and Demonstrating a Successful Ability to Manage All Aspects of Leadership
- Extensive Network of Fleet Partners, Vendors, Firms and Agencies
- Proven Track Record of Exceeding Revenue, Cost, First Time Fix, Turnaround, Output/Efficiency Ratios and CSAT (90%+) Targets
- High Levels of Passion and Motivation
- Confidence and Self-Belief
- Disciplined Hard Worker
- Creative Mindset
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Effective Planner
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Goal Oriented and Focused
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
- A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.