We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Founded in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
As a Carrier Procurement Associate on the Operations team, you’ll help grow our domestic local freight market by onboarding and executing a strategic sourcing process with a focus on continuous improvement in total cost, innovation, quality, and service.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys being on the phone and won’t stop until the job is complete. You are calm under pressure and are naturally good at multitasking.
What you'll get to do
- Engage with carrier partners primarily by phone, targeting 80+ dials per day
- Develop a committed carrier network to support the increasing shipment volume across the United States
- Successful transition newly onboarded carrier partners to the onboarding management team
What success looks like in this role
- Must have knowledge of transportation and carrier operations industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that involves learning and using multiple applications
- Ability to handling a high volume of phone calls
- Basic knowledge of g suite, Front, and Hubspot
- Proven relationship-building skills and ability to clearly communicate with team members
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive team player with strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to, let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description