Voted as one of the Best Places to Work, and one of the fastest-growing tech companies!
SmartFinancial.com is a leading insurance technology company working on building tools to make insurance better, simpler, and more effective.
We are looking for an experienced Call Center Operations Manager to join our team! As the Call Center Manager, you will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies and operations of our call center. You will ensure system and process functionality and productivity. Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards. In this role you will help recruit, develop and manage a motivated, effective team including supervisors, team leaders, and associates. You will also establish program directions that support corporate goals as well as allow for team growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full scale management of the call center team, including efficient training, coaching, recognition, motivating and encouraging agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Performance Management including, maintaining production levels, staffing and capacity levels, continuous monitoring of performance and producing performance reviews as established by the VP of Insurance Operations.
- Maintaining and improving call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses and managing system and process improvement.
- Solid understanding of and experience with contact center technologies such as cloud based contact center solutions (Chasedata, Convoso, Five9), IVR, Workforce Management, Reporting, etc. as well as typical contact center performance metrics and improvement initiatives.
- Analyze dialer-output data to identify potential problems and issues. Create and update dialing campaigns, filters, list strategies, and reports.
- Direct involvement in recruitment, selection, onboarding and ongoing skills development for all direct reports, ensuring SmartFinancial attracts and retains the best talent.
- Must be able to work effectively with staff and teams across multiple distributed locations.
- Lead, inspire and coordinate contact center operations management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged employees.
- Contribute to the overall success and growth of the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience in a contact center environment. (Managing remote teams is a plus.)
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree. Experience demonstrating strong knowledge of leadership and professional development to assign direct reports.
- Significant outbound contact center management experience including operations, performance metrics, continuous improvement, and process excellence.
- You have, or will commit to gaining, a strong understanding of the insurance business.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- You have people leadership and team building skills.
- You have a track record of being consistent and detail oriented, with strong analytical capabilities.
- Flexible with an ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation and Performance Bonuses
- 401k with Company Match
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Extensive Paid Product training
- Daily/Weekly cash giveaways
- Advancement opportunities - we promote within