Business Operations and Analytics Senior Manager at Supernatural
Recognized by TIME as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, named Fast Company’s Best App in October 2020 and covered in the New York Times, Supernatural is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest and Quest 2.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
The impact you'll make:
The Senior Manager of Business Operations and Analytics will be responsible for driving a variety of growth and execution related initiatives at Supernatural, such as a) strategic planning that synthesizes internal and external market data to identify future growth opportunities, b) analyzing key performance indices (e.g. monetization, LTV, subscription engagement and retention), c) recommending and implementing internal process improvements, d) managing the data and reporting requirements for our music partnerships. This person will work closely with Finance, Marketing, Product and Content functions and will be considered a key stakeholder in growing one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies.
What you'll do:
- Maintain a close eye on the performance of the business by supporting attainment of KPIs and understand the drivers behind success or shortfalls
- Partner with internal departments (Finance, Marketing, Product, Content) to measure impact of new initiatives using data and analytical/statistical methods
- Proactively and constructively question status quo, influence change within the organization to enable growth
- Monitor, analyze and communicate industry trends that impact strategic planning and growth
- Develop business plans including identifying barriers to entry, go-to market plans, competitive overviews, and build financial analysis to understand opportunity cost and potential return on investment for any potential partnerships or projects
- Accurately forecast and create business models/scenario analyses
- Run ad hoc analysis and insights to provide greater transparency into the business and user behavior
- Serve as an internal consultant to lead and manage a variety of strategic projects
What you'll need to be successful:
- 7+ years of Strategy & Analytics /Operations / Partnerships / Business Development / Growth or related experience
- A successful track record of executing growth strategies for start-up and/or hyper-growth B2C subscription based business.
- Strong performance marketing and CRM experience
- Deep technology background interacting with tools and platforms such as: Stripe, Tableau and SQL
- Be high-energy and be able to infuse and bring out intensity, positivity, passion, creativity, enthusiasm, and focus in teams
- Strong cross-functional leadership presence to create strong buy-in and support with technical, creative and operational groups
- Be scrappy, hands-on and nimble
- Management consulting and/or investment banking experience a plus
Where you’ll be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours: We operate within the Pacific time zone for collaboration
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.