Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery Manager at Deluxe Entertainment
Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery Manager
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is seeking a Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery Manager to manage the development, maintenance and testing of BC and DR plans and processes. Works with Security Points of Contacts in the business and with Business Owners to develop, maintain and test BC/DR plans.
The position will report directly to the VP of Facilities and Enterprise Projects and will be responsible for ensuring all Deluxe facilities worldwide maintain a compliance level at or above industry best practice. This is a regular, full-time position in Burbank, CA. Some travel will be required.
- Develops and maintains the business continuity and disaster recovery standards, guidelines, instructions, templates, surveys, and forms.
- Coordinates development of plans and consults with the business in developing the plans.
- Analyzes and reviews submitted plans for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains a repository of all plans.
- Manages the plans are updated annually or at any major changes to the business or systems.
- Manages that new systems and facilities have plans at go live.
- Coordinates and manages plan test cycle.
- In the event of a disaster, provides input and coordinates business resumption and DR plans.
- Monitors and reports upon business continuity and disaster recovery plan development and approval through interaction with team leaders, supervisors or managers as applicable.
- Maintains awareness of current legal/compliance requirements for business continuity and disaster recovery plans and standards.
- Maintains awareness of client contractual obligations for DR/BC plans.
Identify and categorize outage exposures that could cause a business interruption.
- Responsible for insuring that business and regulatory requirements are adhered to and that implemented recovery procedures and contracts are cost justifiable.
- BA in computer science or related degree.
- 3-5 years previous work experience in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business, or related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business continuity, disaster recovery or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization are required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.