Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. We’re looking for an Associate Director of Workplace Experience to lead the strategic and tactical operations of our workplace experiences.
Reporting to the Head of Global Workplace, you will lead and oversee the experience teams for our Los Angeles HQ and Bay Area offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. You are responsible for developing and executing on Tinder’s employee experience programs, ensuring that our office culture continues to be inclusive, inspiring, and empowering. Help us build on our great culture and create a seamless workplace experience and reimagine our workplace experience as we evolve the way we work post COVID.
Employee Experiences & Amenities:
- Provide strategic direction for our workplace experience programs, focused on providing best in class support for our employees, currently working remotely
- Oversee and administer all employee experience perks and programs including wellness and fitness offerings, food programs and transportation and parking programs in each office.
- Partner with People team to shape memorable new hire experiences.
- Serve as an information hub for our employees and leaders and manage self service content for all employee services and programs on internal intranet.
- Lead communications around employee experience and amenities initiatives. Heavy focus on communication timelines and materials development.
- Develop and manage workplace tools, systems, and improvements including ticketing, guest management, vendor management, etc.
- Partner with HR & Internal Comms to bring employees front and center in the office experience (e.g. employee photo wall, digital signage management, etc)
- Own the planning and execution of all company events including scoping, budgeting, scheduling, vendor management, employee communications and execution of the event per the annual events calendar.
- Partner with People team (L&D & DE&I) and ERGs to support the execution of planned events and experiences.
- Partner with the MG Events team on the summer and holiday partner communications for the Tinder team.
- Add creativity, fun and a smile to all employee experiences.
- Lead and effectively develop a team, setting their goals, managing performance and provide coaching
- Manage space planning and office moves by working collaboratively with key stakeholders across all Tinder offices
- Establish and uphold positive relationships with internal stakeholders, building management, and vendors
- Partner with building security to ensure our offices are safe, healthy, sustainable and fun
Program & Project Management:
- Plan, manage and report on budget across all of our offices on a quarterly basis
- Use data and analytics to assess effectiveness of current workplace experience programs and processes and provide recommendations on future strategies to support growth
This role is great for someone who:
- Is highly agile and comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Always finds a way forward, with or without a roadmap -- and isn’t deterred by bumps along the way
- Thrives when working on projects that haven’t been done before
- Builds strong partnerships and leverages connections to get the job done
- Has an undeniable skill advising executive audiences
- Is a chameleon: comfortable communicating across audiences and purposes; adapts messaging easily
- Is comfortable dealing with highly confidential information
- Is creative; passionate about employee experience
We're looking for:
- 6+ years of professional experience in workplace experience, facilities and/or events and culture
- Demonstrated leadership experience managing teams across the full employee lifecycle from hiring to performance management
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Comfort and familiarity in dealing with highly confidential information
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.