Art Outsource Manager at GreenPark Sports
As GreenPark's outsource manager, you are the bridge that augments our capabilities in achieving our grand vision. You are a master of content production and a show-runner in your own way. You love connecting the right external partners for the project and building long lasting relations. You have a zoomed out view of production yet can hold your own with the creative team.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Work closely with feature teams, producers, and art leadership to assess needs and devise production plans of action.
- Proactively scope and forecast production resource needs and leverage external partners where and when needed.
- Monitor outsource budgets and strategically allocate resources with the long term vision in mind.
- Stay ahead of production hurdles alert leadership of potential flags - solutions minded.
- Test and onboard vendors to ensure healthy relations and sustainable productions;
- Work with creative leads on preparation of work packages - creative briefs and spec documents;
- Source vendors, review bids and milestone deliverables;
- Maintain vendor database;
- Work with producers to draft statements of work and seek VP sign-offs.
- Facilitate or supervise feedback loops and assign internal feedback owners;
- Track content production against milestone timelines;
- Archive assets throughout delivery phases;
- Confirm final asset deliveries between vendors and accounting.
- 3+ years of experience as Outsource Manager in the field of video games.
- Expert understanding of content production pipelines - concept art, illustrations, 3D, animation, VFX, visual design, and motion graphics.
- Experience as a producer with prior training in art (or formerly an artist in video games).
- Experience working with vendors globally and mindful of cultural nuances.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and work effectively under pressure.
Note: Please provide a reel and/or examples demonstrating current or prior work in real-time games.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on and learning right away.
- Location: We have two amazing locations - LA (Remote due to COVID-19) and SF (Downtown Burlingame/Remote due to COVID-19).
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of.
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options.
- Benefits: Option to join a Health, Vision and Dental benefits plan with growing benefits as the company is growing.
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
- Away Games: With a team split between Los Angeles and Burlingame, there’s occasional travel.
Please note: We do NOT offer H1B sponsorship or transfers at this time.
We’re building the future of Fan Engagement experiences for live sports. It’s a frenetic, all-in, raise-the-stakes and show-your-passion mobile game experience where the best fans win. Our fast-growing all-star team loves both sports and eSports and we’re not afraid to show it. Hey, that’s game, set and match! We offer exciting times ahead, lots of spectacular twists and turns, hard work and the sweet success of achieving something most people wouldn’t think possible - if they could imagine it at all. Ask questions, think thoughts and if it seems like a match, let’s chat.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.