Amazon Marketplace Manager at iHerb
The Amazon/E-commerce Marketplace Manager will leverage exceptional judgment in an effort to manage listings and grow sales on Amazon and other global online marketplaces. This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing revenue through each marketplace. This role will impact the company's growth strategy on all marketplaces, working at both the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems).
- Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking
- Drive traffic and execute marketing campaigns (sponsorship ads, lightning deals, enhanced brand content, etc.) to increase revenue
- Pull and scrub reports from marketplaces, translate findings into insights and actionable growth tactics
- Manage and review PPC campaigns across platforms
- Monitor and analyze KPIs (visits, conversation rate, ROI, cost analysis, return rate, etc.)
- Inventory planning: compare past and current sales trends to determine future inventory demand
- Working directly with the internal e-commerce team and retail partners ensuring our customer facing content is best in class
- Uploading online content (Images, banners, video, key search teams, etc.) by product
- Assist in SEO strategies and initiatives by account ensuring sites are properly optimized for search engine success
- Promotions Tracking and Coordination: report as necessary account specific promotional plans in a timely and effective manner
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to meet customer needs and expectations
- Proactively research online marketplace to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expert level knowledge of marketplace business models
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Self-starter with experience managing projects from inception to completion
- Requires continual attention to detail and establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Experience with e-commerce marketing (Google Shopping, Google Ads (AdWords), Amazon, eBay, Facebook, MailChimp, etc.)
- Generally requires a minimum of 3 years of experience listing and managing products on at least one e-commerce platform (Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Target, or relevant Domestic and International Marketplaces)
- Experience with International Marketplaces a PLUS
- Experience managing one or more direct reports
- Product Feed Management & Optimization Experience
- Experience leveraging, Amazon Seller Central and/or Amazon Marketing Services, as well as other marketplace portals
- Previous marketplace sales and marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our Careers Video
View our LinkedIn Video