Job Description Summary
The Administrative Assistant position supports the VP, Product Development and coordinates team-events for the Product Development team.
- Administrative support such as answering phone, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and expense reporting.
- Manage calendars in Microsoft Outlook, schedule appointments and coordinate arrangements for meetings.
- Managing schedule for recurring department-level meeting such as managers meetings, all-hands, project meetings.
- Schedules and coordinates room use in preparation for visiting employees, customers, partners, and vendors.
- Works with recruiting team to organize internal schedules for interviewers.
- Performs various clerical functions, preparing print documents, shipping packages, etc.
- Participates with Office Committee in planning and coordination of office events.
- Works with vendors and event venues to get pricing, scheduling, and logistics for team events that are onsite or offsite.
- Creates and maintains documents and spreadsheets in administrative functions.
- 5+ years of relevant and related experience
- Highly proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff, other administrators, internal and external customers, and senior management.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, manage time in order to remain focused an flexible in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Act with integrity and discretion; treat confidential information appropriately.
- This is a full time, onsite position.