Administrative Assistant, Global Creative at Universal Music Group
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best-known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol's generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world's leading Music Company.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and driven Administrative Assistant to support the Senior Vice President, Global Creative. The Assistant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day calendar, expenses, scheduling meetings, and more. The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational, and creative skills. Prior administrative experience in the music/entertainment field is required.
How you'll CREATE:
- Schedule meetings & book conference rooms
- Book business travel for executive
- Expense reports for executive
- Record and distribute meeting minutes
- Coordinate all executive administrative responsibilities
- Attend and provide input in creative meetings
- Maintain and distribute approved creative assets
- Work closely with Content Marketing, Creative Services, and Video departments
- Attend photo/video shoots and off-site events as needed
- May also be responsible for managing creative requests for the departments as well as for individual account
- Perform special projects as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
- 1+ years' experience in an Administrative or supportive role
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Senior Management and external partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or Concur a plus.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Must be a creative problem solver, who is proactive, ambitious and self-starter focused on delivering results
What's in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.