Account Manager, Digital Partnerships
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 6 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
StackCommerce is looking for an experienced and passionate Account Manager to secure, manage and grow strategic, revenue driving digital merchant partnerships. This person is a natural “geek” who loves all things tech and lives and breathes it every day for fun. This person must be self-motivated, analytical, and possess strong communication skills. You will be reaching out to, talking with, and closing 6-figure flash sales promotions with game, app, and software developers as well as online course instructors and other digital product creators. This position reports directly to the VP of Sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a master sales hacker by leveraging Salesforce, ToutApp, Google Analytics, and other software to track all pertinent opportunity information and sales progress, as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with unique vendors in the elearning, apps+software, gaming, and designer product categories.
- Passion for online elearning, technology training, and new education models
- Identify, manage, and negotiate existing partner offers for the optimal price, revenue share, and terms
- Monitor and report the performance of key vendor metrics, as well as activities and events causing variances.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals, win goals and seek to identify new and creative digital product promotions that will continue to build towards revenue goal.
- Effectively leverage data analysis to support recommendations and ultimately grow revenue.
- 2+ years of dedicated business-to-business inside sales experience.
- Experience with ecommerce buying, marketplaces, daily deals, and digital products.
- Direct cold email and phone sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven track record in business consulting and selling.
- Action-oriented, motivated and the previous results of demonstrated success.
- Ability to close 6-figure marketing promotions.
- A proven hungry closer who loves the startup life.
- Salesforce experience.
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Paid Vacation
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons