Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Live Operations Specialist to join Clutter’s Enterprise (3PL) CX team, which operates in a B2C remote contact center environment. This role plays a key part in the enterprise customer journey by ensuring ongoing customer success. This role will coordinate most of the day-to-day transactions of item transfers in and out of the warehouse and ensure high quality service is provided. This position reports to the Live Operations Enterprise Supervisor and is fully remote - team members can be based anywhere in CA, NY, NJ, FL, WA, or IL.
What you get:
- $22.00 per hour starting pay
- Schedules - Our start times vary from 5:00am to 9:00am PST
- Stock Options - Own a piece of this Google-backed tech start-up
- Full Health Benefits for you and your family (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Equipment - A Mac laptop and headset for work usage
- Monthly Internet stipend
- Flexibility to work remotely from any state where we currently operate (CA, NY, NJ, PA, FL, WA, OR, IL)
What you’ll do:
- Scheduling: Use regional scheduling docs to accurately schedule loads and inform each geo of incoming/outgoing shipments. Ensure 100% process and policy adherence to set the warehouse team up for success.
- Load Booking: Create loads and accurately input into TEAL, Clutter's proprietary warehouse management system. Coordinate all ongoing inbound/outbound shipments once the initial freight has hit the warehouse.
- Customer Education & Support: Assist customers with navigating our scheduling process and answering questions over the phone and via email.
- Transportation Coordination & Troubleshooting: Assist Team Leads with booking and coordinating transportation as needed.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university preferred
- 1+ year of support experience with 3PL clients strongly preferred
- 1+ year of customer support experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; you must be able to communicate both internally and externally
- High attention to detail; there should be virtually zero errors in your day-to-day work
- Ability to navigate highly ambiguous situations independently; you need to be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously