The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and growing rapidly. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.
We invite you to join our rapidly growing El Segundo, CA team as an Office Assistant reporting to our Office Manager. We are moving into a brand new, state-of-the-art office space and are seeking a friendly, upbeat, and detail-oriented professional. This person will have a great customer-service attitude, and is eager to lead or roll up his or her sleeves to get the job done in a fast-paced, fun environment.
WHO YOU ARE:
A master of first Impressions – as such, you provide an exceptional visitor experience to the people that come through the office every day; whether it’s greeting vendors, answering general inquiries over the phone or welcoming candidates, you have the aptitude to comfortably and skillfully interact with everyone that comes your way. What does that mean for you? You will be not only the first impression of the Company, but the first point of contact for candidates company wide and will eventually develop relationships with every single employee in the office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day office logistics (ordering supplies, snacks, and stocking the kitchen)
- Bring creativity to help plan office events and celebrations on a monthly basis.
- Organize travel for new hires and other key executives
- Support and manage local department events and meetings (booking rooms, ordering food)
- Assist the Marketing team in coordinating the annual company meeting (hotel, setup, travel, food, communications)
- Ensure the kitchen and conference rooms are tidy and conference room calendars are updated and posted daily.
- Handle the flow of people and phone calls through the front desk area and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Take charge of the front desk and keep the area presentable and maintained.
- Receive letters and package and distribute items to team members.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative support or customer service role in a high-tech environment
- The ability to work with minimal direction
- Outstanding email communication, listening and writing skills, with specific attention to details and follow-up
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive with a teachable spirit.
- Outgoing, friendly demeanor and a welcoming, fun presence
- Excellent understanding of MS Office, and a plus if you know how to use Google products and Slack.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Read Full Job Description