VP of User Acquisition - Stealth Vehicle Service Platform
- Create end-to-end marketing strategies, including channels, budget, branding and content
- Lead market and consumer research to understand evolving consumer and market
- Derive consumer insights from marketing activities and analytics to help shape product direction and roadmap
Build Great Talent & Teams:
- Attract and retain world-class sales and marketing team, as well as a network of world-class marketing agencies.
- Cultivate a high-performing, one-team culture on the sales and marketing team.
Win in the Marketplace:
- Maintain deep understanding of key customer bases, including demographics, needs segmentation, interests, and willingness to pay
- Manage competition and threats in the marketplace, with constant evaluation and in-depth understanding of market, consumer needs and priorities, key business economics and the differentiated value proposition of products
- Create and implement best-in-class marketing campaigns to grow user base
Execute with Excellence:
- Effectively prioritize and make growth objectives
- Continuously rebalance sales and marketing spend and effort towards the highest-returning initiative to ensure maximum return on marketing investment (ROMI)
- Maximize sign-ups such as app downloads and installations while minimizing cost of customer acquisition
- Shape and coordinate omni-channel campaign execution across search, display, email, social, offline
Disrupt & Innovate:
- Provide consumer insights from marketing activities and analytics to help shape product direction and roadmap.
- Drive innovative user growth strategies & product discoverability.
Mobilize Stakeholders, Inspire by Meaning & Purpose:
- Drive sales growth and user adoption through developing deeper ecosystem partnerships and relationships.
- Communicate marketplace strategy and evolution to employees and shareholders.
- Be the voice of the company at industry events, such as startup conferences and automotive tradeshows.
- Demonstrate genuine passion as an evangelist for our product and services both internally and externally.
Desired Expertise and Experience
- Proven track record of driving rapid growth through marketing campaigns and bringing digital products to market (5+ years)
- Experience leading high-performing marketing teams (3+ years, preferably at a high growth tech company)
- Expertise in product marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing, and/or SEO
- Successful background building attribution model systems/platforms for measurement and optimization (MixPanel, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in guerrilla marketing with rapid test and deployment capabilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt to changing priorities in fast paced environment
- Experience launching and scaling digital marketplaces
- Optional: experience in the digital automotive space